Free Healthcare Services Santa Rosa CA
The JCFC is proud to provide services to anyone in need who is currently uninsured. Come to the JCFC for primary care medicine, employment evaluations, women’s health care, medications, and laboratory services. All of these services are available completely free of charge.
Regular volunteer physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants and nurses rotate each week, and are supplemented by a referral network of volunteer physician specialists. Clinic volunteers offer not only medical and nursing care, but also social services, and referrals to other community resources.
We offer services 4 days a week at our primary care drop-in clinics and for specialty care by appointment. Read through our website to learn more about us and call us to get for information Santa Rosa Office Phone Number 707-585-7780.
The Jewish Community Free Clinic Offers:
- Family medicine and health consultations
- Treatment for minor health problems
- Access services for the chronically ill
- Education about health and nutrition
- Community resource info and referrals
- Women’s health (Wednesdays only)
- Well-child exams
- Work and school physicals
- Vaccines for children and adults
- Referrals to permanent medical homes
- Diabetes Wellness referrals
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy (New)*
- Acupuncture (New)*
The Clinic Does Not Offer:
(although referrals can be made)
- Dental services
- Free X-Rays
- STD testing
- All refills must be done in person.
- Narcotics are not prescribed nor on site
MORE ABOUT OUR NEW SERVICES
*Solution Focused Brief Therapy: In response to the North Bay fires that devastated our community, the Jewish Community Free Clinic has expanded our case management and mental health services. This includes the opening of a new program, JCFC Solution Focused Brief Therapy, which is now underway. The program’s goal is to provide much needed mental health and support services to our clients as well as to those affected by the devastating fires. Based on our volunteer model, volunteer therapists offer completely free short term therapy to those in need.
*Acupuncture: Appointments are available for this holistic health service that can help with chronic pain, anxiety and a wide array of other ailments. Come to one of our weekly drop-in medical clinics to see a provider and ask for a referral to get started.