Free Healthcare Services Santa Rosa CA
The JCFC is proud to provide services to anyone in need who is currently uninsured. Come to the JCFC for primary care medicine, employment evaluations, women’s health care, medications, and laboratory services. All of these services are available completely free of charge.
Regular volunteer physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants and nurses rotate each week, and are supplemented by a referral network of volunteer physician specialists. Clinic volunteers offer not only medical and nursing care, but also social services, and referrals to other community resources.
The Jewish Community Free Clinic Offers:
- Family medicine and health consultations
- Treatment for minor health problems
- Access services for the chronically ill
- Education about health and nutrition
- Community resource info and referrals
- Women’s health
- Well-child exams
- Work and school physicals
- Vaccines for children and adults
- Referrals to permanent medical homes
- Diabetes Wellness referrals
- Solution Focused Therapy/Free Counseling
The Clinic Does Not Offer:
(although referrals can be made)
- Dental services
- Free X-Rays
- STD testing
- All refills must be done in person.
- Narcotics are not prescribed nor on site